Thread: My New Dress!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 05:41 PM   #1
Felix101
No Longer a Member

Camera My New Dress!!!

Wow today has been a great day. So many new things. My daddy took me for a car ride and guess where it was to? I went to see my brothers and sisters. I had missed them sooooo much. They were happy to see me too. The bad part about it was that the reason he took me was so that i could get poked with a sharp thingy. I overheard the lady talking and they called it "vaccines". Whatever it's called I DON'T like it. It made me cry lots. But then my daddy took me next door to the shop and he bought me a pink dress. And everyone at the shop was calling me cute and adorable and begging to hold me. I felt so special. And he bought me a BUNCH of treats. Some of them are rainbow colored and don't taste so good but there's a sausage that is so yummy. Which brings me to the next thing. Daddy cut the sausage and put it over my head and said "sit". I don't get it but all the looking up made my back feet wobble so i sat on my tushy. When i did, he gave me the piece of sausage. Boy does it taste good. I started sitting more often and i got lots more sausage. Then he put the treat in front of me while saying down. I got the hang of this trick fast and he looked so happy. I can't wait to do it again. After that i went and took a nap in the nearest open closet inside my dad's shoe. It's so cozy in there. My daddy put some pictures of me in my dress.
Attached Thumbnails
My New Dress!!!-photo-33.jpg   My New Dress!!!-photo-32.jpg   My New Dress!!!-photo-34.jpg  
Felix101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!