View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 05:05 PM   #15
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

this is what Kizzy does. just goes to the door and stands and only for a minute , if I dont notice her go towards the door, its usually too late time I get to her. But I stand there and make her speak before I take her out. Hoping she will soon learn to speak on her own or whine or something. The bells arent working as she dont like them. But Ive got them there in case she ever does hit them, hoping she will learn to hit them and at least give me a sign she is there, but I will still make her speak before she goes out. that way maybe she will learn to speak without bells so if I take her to someone elses house that dont have bells she will know to speak to go out. hoping it works out. she is better during the day, but seems to have to pee more in late evening and early nights. strange, she will come to me at night lots of times and whine to let me know out. but not during the day and not all the time at night. gl to everyone with whatever your doing to train yours, i just hope it all gets better soon. Kizzy will be 4 months old June 2.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!