View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 07:17 AM   #9
apollo
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

Goodness gracious!! Why are you people so DOWN on newbies for?? I bought these 2 less than a week ago. yes Im attached to both but I had thought about getting a smaller one. I had originally set out to get one 3 lbs or less full grown but the prices are OUTRAGOUS! Im not paying 3000 for a PET dog that will be spayed and spoiled. Some of you are just right out rude and scary. I am NEW to the group and make a few post and already in actions are being questioned and my intentions put on trial. If you are that upset about buying online DONT DO IT. If you arent completely comfortable with who you are dealing with etc DONT DO IT. You sure know how to scare people away from a great board dont you?

Like I said I want a TINY TINY lap baby. The through crossed my mind for 2 seconds about trading Paris for the little 2 lb female. If push came to shove I would not do it. It was a THOUGHT, and I am allowed to have thoughts and opinions without being judged by you. Do not begin to tell me what type of person I am or who I am for that matter. I love my babies and although I have had them only a WEEK I am attached and want what is BEST for them.

GOOD DAY AND GOD BLESS
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!