View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 08:41 AM   #2
avborges
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnt34
Hi ...well Abbey is expecting with a due date of May26th. I first was upset as this was not a planned litter! My stepson ( who is a sweet young man) did not put Beamer's belly band back on & than didn't put them in their kennels when he left for work! Abbey had her diaper on but..when they want it off they can do it without difficulty! To make a long story short I came home from work to find them tied.
I spoke with our Vet and he felt it would be best for Abbey a back to back litter, she free whelped her last litter with minimal assist she had a oxtocin shot with her last pup as Peter (vet) didn't want her to tire out & a shot after the deliverys. After xrays (hips great measuement & wide birth canal), the vet is confident that she'll free whelp "probably easier this time", I hope he's right! I am fortunate that Peter attends the delivery, he has chi's & his wife breeds them so he knows that things can happen!
So we are expecting 3 pups, and this will be Abbey's last litter!..Beamer is going in to get his Knackers ..denacked at the start of June!
I wanted to share this with you all!
I felt like a irresponsible teenager when this first happened, I was worried for Abbey.....and a little angry, but she is such a trouper & healthy Yorkie!
I'm still a little scared.......has this happened to anyone else???
It's happening to me right now. I had Bartho fixed this Monday but not after he had a little bit too much fun with poor Nina! I'm not sure yet that we are expecting, but I think so... I have the same teenager feeling....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!