View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 06:10 AM   #8
Yorkie Owned
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by klncdw
I kinda have the same problem with my puppy.. Tiny.. I am very worried that the vets may have something to do with it. I have talked to my breeder and she has already told me that she has no problem giving me another dog or refunding the money..But I don't think thats its her problem...Tiny has been coughing alot when he drinks or gets to playing...But some have told me that he's to young to be diagnosed with Callapsed Trachea. He is turning 6 months on May 21 , 2006. I talked to the breeder and she told me that it comes from Mommy and Daddy but there is absolutley nothing wrong with the parents...Mommy is a show dog and has won quite a bit..I am juts wondering what you guys think about this situation...She also told me that when I took him to get fixed they might have put toooo big of a tub in him when his surgery took place.. Any comments of suggegstions would be wonderful...Thanks
Did he not have the cough at all before his surgery? If not, then that might be a good explanation. One of mine was hoarse for a few days after they had surgery.
Chachi may have a good point too- kennel cough- has he been checked for that? He could have even picked it up at the vet when he was there...
Fortunately my little guys cough went away after a few days. I guess it was just a cold or maybe allergies...
Yorkie Owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!