View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:29 PM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarile
I sold my house Im so excited although feeling afraid! not that I made a mistake, but moving from california! I guess this could be a midlife crisis move? But all my children are grown with their own families, and Im a widow so who else better to grow old with my best friend! I have been in Paradise/chico area just about 28 years so this is a scary move.. I have lived in Calif just about all my life and I visted Wa for two days to move my friend there, so I really can't say I know anything about the area?? I know Fasteddie lives in the Washington area, how many YTalkers in WA? I hope we can meet I hope to be all moved in my new home in Spanaway by the end of the month. then a month of unpacking so not to bore you any longer
I will pop in & out until Im ready to break down the computer, so until I get settled & unpacked I'll will temporary say bye for now..

see U all later
I know somewhat the feeling of moving being a scarey thing, we are facing the same decision, but are one step behind you. We can not decide where we want to move to. It is such an unsettled feeling ,knowing it would be best to move and simplify life somewhat. We too live in the country, since Jack came down with Parkinsons I find the days are really long trying to keep up with everything, and wanting to have more time to spend with him (as time goes on he will require more of my care) I wonder though about moving to the city, after living in the country for so long. Our son wants us to move close to them. We have been here in Calif. long time too, love it cept for the shakers Please keep us updated on how you are doing, you sound like a person that can adjust to where ever you need to. Have not been to Washington but hear it is a beautiful place.
Best wishes to you in your new home. Patti and ~~Baby Blessing~~
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!