View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #3
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veguroev
Oscarito,
Once again, Mommy is here to tell you how much I miss you and how hard it has been living without you.
I can't write anything without crying my little baby. Why did you have to leave me? my heart is so broken and I can't get over the fact that you are not home with us anymore. Yes, you are here, your ashes are by the headboard, your pictures are everywhere in the house, but I want you here with me!!!I want to pet you and kiss you and tell you how much I love you and that you are my little baby, Chikis is your big brother and my big baby, but you sweetie, you are my little baby and I don't have you here anymore. I know it wasn't up to you to leave us. It was god's will to take you to rainbow bridge, but I miss you a whole lot my sweetie pie. My pain is so deep, I don't know how to describe it.
It has been 6 months and the pain doesn't go away.
Besitos to you papi,
Your Mommy, Daddy, Chiquito and Kiki.
I am so sorry for your loss and know so well what you are going through, I too have been dealing with the loss of Cassie, (Nov.5th) the only comfort I can have is knowing and realizing that this life and things here are only temporary and that God has a plan for us all, I read the posts here from all that have lost a precious pet, but we haven't lost them we have given them back to God who gave them to us on loan in this life time. I find comfort in recalling all the wonderful times we was given to enjoy her and hope that in time all of us within our hearts will feel less pain and more joy in knowing they are free from pain and in a happy eternal home. Cassie will be celebrating her 1st birthday in her forever forever home on May 27th, her birthday and my hubby's was on the same day. She would have been eleven May 27th. Please take care of yourself and don't get sick, I almost got really really ill after Cassie's passing but then with my hubby with progressive parkinsons, I realized that I had to take care of myself so I could be able to care for him. God comfort you and help you through the grieving process of precious Oscarito. RIP precious Oscarito.
Patti and Jack and ~~Baby Blessing~~

Last edited by Baby Blessing; 05-17-2006 at 06:09 PM.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!