View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #37
teri88
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby's Dad
LOL... okay I won't!! And she IS elderly, she's 70, I think that's elderly. Oh and I made the mistake of getting her a computer a few years ago. OMG, that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever done. She just doesn't get it and calls me with every little thing, how to send an email, how to print, how to open an attachment and those are just the very basics, the thing is that I've told her how to do it a HUNDRED times and I even wrote it down for her.

She is much better on the computer now but it has been a hard ass row to hoe let me tell ya. And there are still things she asks me how to do that are pretty basic but I know are WAY over her head and would cause me to pull all my hair out by the roots if I tried to walk her through it. But ya gotta love your mom right? Even if they drive you absolutley insane!!
ha, don't complain! How would you like to have a BOSS who is that computer illiterate? she makes 200k a year, and can't send an email with an attachment. Hope mom enjoys dinner. Give her our web address and she can see how popular her son is! Well, Kirby....you just are Kirby's human so we have to go through you to get to him.
teri88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!