Thread: Poochie bells
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #1
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Poochie bells

I got kizzys poochie bells today. I hung them on the back door and tried to show her to hit them. she is scared to death of them and backed away and tried to run away from the door. So I took them down. At least she was going outside if I watched and would speak when I ask her to go outside pee pee.
I tried to keep her in a little cage all morning, she would lay there for a while then she realized if she barked enough I would take her out. So I took her out everytime and stayed with her for 15 minutes or so at a time. She would not pee. As soon as I let her out on her own she peed and came back when I called her. But I cant do that because I'm scared she will get where she wont come back and she just cant be outside alone without a leash or in the pen we bought for her. I can pen her out there and leave the door open and hook her leash to the pen and let her go in and out of it as she wants. or if I cant watch her closely I can lock her up in it. It has the bottom tray so I pull it out half way so she can still be in it yet she can be on the ground. I've been doing that for a while but she will not hardly pee that close to the tray. So i've about given up on anything but keep on doing what i'm doing, (watching her and trying the speak at the door thing ) till she learns hopefully to speak on her own when she needs to go out, which is gonna take time I know. So I guess patients is the virtue in this case. But she is doing better about coming and whining once in a while to me. wish me luck as I need it bad.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!