View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 04:08 AM   #5
apollo
Yorkie Yakker

I just bought my 2 little pups. 2 pups are too much for me to handle. YES I am going on vacation. What is so confusing about that?? I chatted with someone off this board last night and showed them my 2 pups on web cam. There is no scam here and Im not out to deceive anyone. I understand people want to be careful when buying online but I am not out to scam anyone. We are leaving Sunday and YES I want to find a good home for one of the pups by then. There is nothing wrong with being a slight rush. I dont want to have to board him while were gone with him being so young. He is at the age where he needs to bond and adapt to a new home not be boarded or left with friends.

I have web cam and can show him to anyone who wants to see him if you have yahoo messenger. Yes I was going to trade her for a smaller female. When I bought her I had been looking for the smalest one I could find. Areound here you can get them any smaller than what Paris is. I bought them less than a week ago and I dont plan to breed I just want the smallest little girl I can find. I bought 2 puppies when I should have only bought one. What is so confusing about that to you?? They have FULL AKC Registeration and I can show that on web cam as well. Im not a scam and Im not trying to take someones money and run. I ask for a deposit upfront before driving 6 or 7 hours YES. I drove a great distance before to sell something not dog related and the people didnt show up and I spent 150.00 in gas and plus my time and effort for nothing because somebody else couldnt see fit to at least call me and cancel our plans. Asking for the gas fee up front is not odd, a scam or weird. I dont mind someone waiting to pay for Apollo when they see him but I will not be taken again as far as people who dont show or not serious.

I have a couple VERY serious people right now looking into taking Apollo and you can be very sure I am very picky to where he is going to go. I did not breed him, I just bought him but I still want a great home for the lil guy. I bought my Yorkies for companionship,, not breeding or anything else. Anyone interested can also call my vet and confirm shot record and all on Apollo. Once payment is made they can also call and confirm he goes to the vet for health certificate and acclimation to fly. Like I said we are going out of town for a while and Id like to get him in a permanent home before we go. he is at the crucial age where he needs to know where home is and WHO home is. WELL anyway I am not going to explain my actions any further. I AM legit and I can PROVE it. I am NOT a breeder and I just paid 1800.00 for my 2 lil Yorkies and just cant handle 2 dogs. Sorry if I dont meet the criteria people here judge by but Im a stay at home mommy and wife and I spoil my furbabies more than you can imagine. Thanks,
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!