View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 08:01 AM   #1
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Default Glad needs all the hugs she can get....

Hey, my YT family. I am having a really rough day right now, and if y'all can send me some virtual hugs, I sure as heck would appreciate it. (I see Kristy needs some hugs too, must be the day for it.

1. Wosie is at the vets getting spayed today. That would be enough for me to worry about all by itself.

2. My sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer yesterday. She's only 40 years old for goodness sake. The doc is hoping for a good prognosis, but won't know much until after surgery on Saturday.

3. My 29 year old daughter is suffering a deep bout of depression right now, and I am trying to get her some help. She's being resistent, but I say when you cannot get out of bed for 3 days and all you can do is cry, you need help. So I am plugging away. She's better today, but she still needs some help.

4. I am having a really rough time at work right now, story too long to get into. Suffice to say, I am miserable...

SO!!! If after sending Kristy some good vibes, you have a few left over, I could really really use some.

Love you guys!! Thanks for listening, and if anyone has any good advice about ANY of the above, feel free to post. I need all the help I can get right now.
xoxoxox
G
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!