View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 07:30 AM   #10
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

I am so glad the results were better than you originally thought ! What great news for you and your family ! I have really been thinking about all you are going thru and your post today was the best thing I have seen in a long time !

We are still praying and thinking about you as I know its not over yet but I'm so glad to hear good news and what a relief it must be for you !

What an eye opener you have been to me as I have NEVER had a mamogram...and I'm 45. You will be my motivation now !

I was looking forward to meeting your Max and little Maggie - but not this way ! I'm hoping for your sake - I can look at their pics and feel just like I really met them !

ps...I also have a playpen and a little girl - 4-1/2 months - they would have had a blast ! If you end up needing anything and do end up in Houston - just say the word and I'm on it ... OK ?

You get better and fast ! This is such great news ! I can't wait to tell my husband ...hugs to you and your family ~ (nice gentle ones)

Keep posting - I'll just keep checking for your updates ~ Kiss those little nurses - they are the best medicine ~ Villette

Last edited by red98vett; 10-24-2004 at 07:32 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!