View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #13
TrueReviews
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default oh...and...

He is a little over 3 weeks old...almost four weeks old. I have seen pics of the parents and they are beautiful. He looks like the two of them combined. I will be seeing both of them when I get to visit him in a few weeks. They are both tiny and he is expected to stay really small. He is like a dream come true. He is the smallest in his litter and IMO the best looking...what can I say I am already in love with him. :-)
His breeder mommy is the sweetest woman. She is more than happy to send me pictures of him growing and to keep me informed on everything about him. I can't wait until she calls and says I can come see him!!! lol. I tell you I feel like I am adopting a human baby...this is just sooo much fun! Thank you for all the sweet comments!!! I will post more pictures of him for you to see but the first one was one of my favorites because his tongue is out. lol.
~Tru
There is a pic of him with his bigger brother and sister. To show how tiny he was with them, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
I'm getting a yorkie boy:-prince-char-2.jpg   I'm getting a yorkie boy:-prince-char-3.jpg   I'm getting a yorkie boy:-prince-char-smallest-.jpg   I'm getting a yorkie boy:-baby-char.jpg  
TrueReviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!