View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
envrobear
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 I have missed everyone

Haven't been on in a while, actually can't remember last time I was on. As most of you know my mom was in the hospital for a month, and I have been having problems at work and have mental issues of my own(OCD, panic and anxiety attacks, and depression).

On April 25 I had a nervous breakdown. My Dr and therapist associate most of it to my job though the other things hadn't helped. I started medical leave from work on April 28 until further notice. I have been scared to go out, shacke all the time, though it has stopped as long as I'm in my house, going places is trial in and of itself, when I go out it takes all my energy to stop from shacking to drive (my mom can't and dad's job had him out of town when we needed food the first week of my medical leave)!!! I have even been scared to go on yt, why not sure, think alot of it is the depression. Let's top it off Eric(BF in Navy on Enterprise) shipped out start of May for 6 month deployment so it will be a year before we see each other (we last saw each other New Years). He is worried about me so much, I have to e-mail him daily or every other day or I get an e-mail saying where are you? how are you? did you eat?

My dr. told me I can't go back to that job and really anywhere in a radius around it.

On another note Moose is now a service dog in training(SDIT). I knew she could sense my attacks but I had one at petsmart of all places(one of my favorite shopping places) Moose had her SDIT vest on which says do not touch but apparently flashes a huge red sign saying pet me and don't listen to my owner. Anyway it was about the time the dr was changing my meds so not great time for me to be out but my dad wanted me to get out with him and lil bear so we went to the one place that my dad thought would benifit me. He was walking with lil bear getting tons of ooos and ahhhs, moose and I were just walking to aisles. Well panic attacks starts couldn't move or think what to do though running out of the store screaming was my first choice. Moose ended up pulling her leash(it goes around my shoulder) so I followed, and she actually walked the store until she found my dad, she took me to him and he knew that look I have and we paided and left. Moose has been with me at joann's fabric and Super Walmart and is doing well, know if only her mommy would get better.

Sorry the post is long I just wanted to let you know why I haven't been on if you have missed me. I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I have missed my yt family soooo much

Michelle
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!