Thread: Ebay Problem!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 07:18 PM   #11
Bentley&BitsysMom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherHamptons
This was an accident pregnancy...my first EVER dog pregnancy, so I didn't know WHAT to get lol. Naturally I ordere the BIGGEST whelping kit I could find. I paid over $100 for this thing and I don't have everything yet.

Im upset because I didn;t get what I paid for. Just as anyone would be. I have the basics that she sent but not the other stuff like the puppy bottle kit (incase they need to be bottle fed) and a few other items.

Rest assured that I WILL contact ebay about this. I refuse to let someone else be suckered by this person.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone else here knew to watch out. Im sure im not the only one hree who's new to having pups lol.
Mine was an accident pregnancy too, AND my first and only litter! My girls pregnancy was finally confirmed by her vet on a Thursday, and she had her pups, to all our suprise, the very next morning, LOL! Let's talk about PANIC I was totally unprepared and had NOTHING except what I had in my house! But thankfully everything turned out ok and I didn't have to assist with any part of the delivery! Of course I was on the phone with the vet most of the time worrying her to death though , but Bitsy did everything Thank goodness she was a little pro at it cause I certainly was NOT The people on here have lots of great advice and will help you any way they can should a problem arise. I would stay in touch with your vet too though You'll do just fine Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Dogster Pagehttp://www.dogster.com/?145000
Bentley&BitsysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!