View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 08:50 AM   #6
Kirby's Dad
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie
Oh No! You are having the same prob I've been having for over a year now. They will come and plug the hole but they will chew through it again and again. If you need any tips of dealing with the health department and your apt. offices legal team let me know, I'm a pro!
Oh great. I might take you up on that advice, thanks.

I have had experience with possums before in Oregon. We had them in our house, but they were only in the walls, and mostly between the floor and basement ceiling, they never had acess into the living spaces. That was an ordeal first to find out where they were getting in and then trying to get them out so I could plug the hole. I didn't want to seal them in and have them die inside. They did have babies too and one, or more, of the babies did die and smelled really bad for a couple of weeks.

And possums are nocturnal and the thought of those freakin' ugly things coming in my house at night has me totally freaked out! Guess I'll be sleeping with every light in the house on!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!