View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 04:27 PM   #4
max's mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default thank you thank you

Not feeling too spiffy tonight but went online for a minute or two.

I so appreciate your kind words and thoughts.

I had lumpectomy yesterday. The lab results will be back on Monday morning.....so this is a long weekend.

The mass was smaller than it appeared on mammogram...so that is good news. Although it is cancer.....I believe that it is early enough that I will have a better outcome than we all first thought.

I will stay in Oklahoma City for radiation unless the lymph glands show widespread metastasis. I hope that is unlikely. In that case...I will probably go to Houston.

Little Max and Maggie have been staying home just fine. He can escape her hopping, biting and constant attention by jumping up on the couch. I also bought an old playpen to put her in at times when we all need a break.

Max remains my little fur nurse....he is the best antidepressant on the market!!!!!! Maggie is a lovely little darling......but wilder than a "March hare" (whatever that is) I have to take her energy in small doses because I am sore.....but they both have blessed my life.

All of you have been a blessing as well.....I have bragged and bragged about you and this forum.......people can't believe that others, whom most of us have not met, have been so willing to sacrifice time and energy to help me and the little ones. Whether I ever have to take you up on it....just know that you have lessened a very stressful situation. Even my husband has been deeply touched.....he was talking about this to one of our neighbors yesterday.

The love of Yorkies binds us together!!!

Max's and Maggie's mom
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!