Thread: Ebay Problem!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 04:54 PM   #8
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieRose
Go to the store tomorrow..you really do not need much at all. A box, heating pad, under it, not in it. thermometer to take her temp.
Clamp, scissors, iodine, small terry clothes, small food scale..
Puppy comes out, use a terry clothe to clean it off, shake it down to get the fluid out, clamp crimps the cord and no need to tie it..a dab of iodine..put the pup with mom in the warm box and wait for the next one..that's about all you need to do..unless you have a complication, then you will need the vet. Good Luck

This was an accident pregnancy...my first EVER dog pregnancy, so I didn't know WHAT to get lol. Naturally I ordere the BIGGEST whelping kit I could find. I paid over $100 for this thing and I don't have everything yet.

Im upset because I didn;t get what I paid for. Just as anyone would be. I have the basics that she sent but not the other stuff like the puppy bottle kit (incase they need to be bottle fed) and a few other items.

Rest assured that I WILL contact ebay about this. I refuse to let someone else be suckered by this person.

I just wanted to make sure that everyone else here knew to watch out. Im sure im not the only one hree who's new to having pups lol.
HeatherHamptons is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!