Thread: Ebay Problem!
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 04:38 PM   #4
HeatherHamptons
Got Yorkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatzie
No I am sorry I am not familiar with this person. I hope there is not a problem. If so isn't there a section within E-bay to get advise??

Hope all is ok,,,

MORE then a problem. My yorkie is 56 days along (if Im going by the first time they were stuck together................she was "taken advantage of" a few days before that") so I ordered a whelping kit fromt his chick on ebay. It says in her listing that everything wil be mailed within 3 days (items were paid for on saturday of last week).

I received the stethascope (sp) a few days ago and yesterday I got the kit itself. Originiall she told me the stethascope and the scale would be seperate by a day or two but EVERYTHING else would be together. Well, I got the kit and even MORE things were missing. When I wrote to her she said it was mailed in another package (which is not what I was told in the listing or from her in emails).

My little girl is ready to pop. She's stretching out a LOT, staring off into space, or in my eyes, follows me everywhere, and hids under my bed and yesterday she got up on my kitchen table......then fell. So im worried about her, Anyday now these pups are gonna come and I stille dont have the whelping supplies.

Everytime I contact this seller there's yet another excuse.

SO....EVERYONE BE WARNED! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER. SHE IS VERY SLOW AT SHIPPING AND HAS YET TO APOLOGISE OR FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!
HeatherHamptons is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!