View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 05:17 AM   #1
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Default Something to share

I seen a thread about the mtv show and the sweet 16, well my daughter will be 16 in July and she is just boy crazy. It scares me so much and I just don't want to let her grow up. Friday after she got off of school her and her g/f asked if they could go to the movies, well I said I would think about it, I went a little bit later to get online and it did not dial up cause she was on the phone, so I pushed mute and picked up the phone and was listening, she was talking to a boy! They were planning to meet at the movies and I about flipped out. I'm not letting my daughter group date until she is 16 and she wont be going out on a date date till she is 18. I try to inforce school and how important it is for her to go to college, but her head has just been in the clouds lately.
so I confronted her about the conversation I heard and I told her she was not going to the movies alone with a boy, I said if he wants to, he can come over and watch a movie at are house with me here, that way I can keep an eye on you 2. So thats what they did and they had a nice time, but the kid held my daughters hand!!!! OMG I'm not ready for this guys!

I'm going to show you the letter my husband wrote her, she has not read it yet, and I wanted your opinion on it!

hey Branda,
I'm here at work still fuming about the marker thing. I know I'll forget most of what I want to say so I thought I'd email you.
I dont like always using Nicole as an example of screwing your life up. But I dont know the right way to say it to let you know just how important it is that you make good decisions. It comes down to the question do you trust me?
Do you think I would set you up to fail in life? Do you think I want you to slowly destroy yourself? Do you want to learn life the hard way, on your own? I hope your first response is "no". Your mother and I want the VERY BEST for you and all we can truly offer you is our guidance. Learn from our mistakes and dont repeat them. Take what we say to heart. You're moving more and more away from childhood and into adulthood. The things you're feeling and experiancing are new to you, but all the adults you know have wrestled with the same problems and dealt with the same issues. I know they all love you and want the best for you too. You have to show them and me what that means to you. Will you make the right choice?

Ok, I'm calmed down now. I worry so much about you girls and now you've added one more for me to worry about. I hope you can guide Liz into seeing how much of the future depends on good choices. I just want you to know I love you and I trust you. Dont let me down cause I'm not going to let you down.

Love you bunches,
Sean

The marker thing is, her friend wrote this boys name on her back to make it look like a tattoo!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Branda.jpg (22.9 KB, 28 views)
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!