View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Unlove Aweful, Scary, and Crazy True Story!

Be prepared to get the chills.....

One of my sister's best friends was dating this abuse boyfriend. They had broken up before, but she took him back! Well, about a week or so ago, she came home and he had cooked her this beautiful dinner. Not sure if they actually got to eat it, but out of nowhere he started beating the living crap out of her! She didn't know what was going on! And he finally said, "I wanted to be the last one to cook you dinner before I killed you." He proceeded to bash her in the face, and then he strangled her. Luckily, she passed out and he stopped strangling her b/c he thought she was dead. She eventually came to, and got up enough energy to jump out of the second story window of her apartment! She called 911 and went to the hospital. The police came and arrested him and he was locked in the bathroom. Who knows what's happening to him, but she's out of the hospital, thank God.

I feel soooo bad for her. But I just can't understand why women go back to their ex men who beat them up.

So, if you are the praying type, please send some prayers over to Jessica, and pray that this bastard gets what he deserves. Thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!