View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 05:42 PM   #8
carolina yorkie
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesrock
Since you use the gel, do you brush it on her teeth or just dab it on her lips and she licks it? I brush my dogs teeth but he hates it so I hope just dabbing it will be as effective as brushing. One last question, how long did it take you to receive the product? I ordered it from petzlife.com but don't see anything on the website about how long it takes to ship. The order confirmation E-mail didn't say anything either.

I try to brush it if possible, but Jolene doesn't like that either, especially since her jaw was once broken so, I do the best I can. We have mostly rubbed it on her teeth with my fingers. I ordered from tobysnaturalpets.com...LOVE THEM!! Georgia is GREAT!! I cannot say enough nice stuff about her and I had it in about 2 business days. She sent me a case of dog food, a bunch of samples and the teeth stuff in one box for $8 shipping. The PetsLife has free shipping on her site as well. I love dealing with her because I know she puts her personal interest in getting items out FAST and as promised.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!