View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 02:50 PM   #11
jbarile
Tilly & Sami
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
hahahah - I liked the way you ended your post I don't KNOW EITHER !!

I was going to cut Chanel way down....didn't do it.

I live in Texas and it's already hot. The heat doesn't seem to bother mine because they're inside so much. When I'm out - they are too... and love being in the yard...but if it's too hot - we don't stay out long.

Long hair IS more work - but I find more work in the FALL ...because of the leaves on the ground...THEN I see stuff in their hair and tracked in my house more ...using the Ice on ice helps when brushing out sticks and leaves.

I do light trims myself - Ears..under feet - around feet and their hineys and tummies...

on really hot days - Chanel LOVES to play in the hose lol - she knows how to enjoy hot weather !

Villette your babies are so beautiful! I live in Paradise ca right now and the weather is usually in the high three digits and Im in the process of selling my home and relocating To Washington, home of fasteddie & Yoda and maybe a few more WA Ytalkers anyone? And I was told the summer there is in the two digits? so Maybe I will get his summer cut, since the next few weeks or months I will be devoting a lot of time to packing! and moving so maybe once I have settled in, I will let him grow long, Its just all these babies that have long hair are so beautiful and I guess you can say Im curious to see how my baby boy would look? just to see him look all grownup! although he is 15 mo, he looks like a baby which I love!
So thank you all with your input , but please keep your opinions coming Im sure someone might be contemplating the same question, and would be Soo helpful learning the pro & con on short hair vs long
jbarile is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!