View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 11:20 AM   #1
Baileys_Momma
And Morgan Too!
Donating Member

Love To My YorkieTalk Family

OMG OMG OMG or as Deb would say mg!!! I ran to the PO today to see if my secret buddy packages had been received. I had a yellow box pick up notice so I went to get it. The mail guy comes back with 2 HUGE boxes and says here ya go.....I was like, there must be some mistake there is no way someone sent me this much stuff for the exchange. He said, your name is Courtney right, yes sir it is, well then be on your way and come back and report to me what's inside. I laughed.

I ran home to open the boxes really quickly as I need to go get ready for graduation, I open the first box, and am confused?? What on earth?? I start unwrapping and find a note from Heather telling me what is included and who it is all from. I could not believe my red blurry eyes. You guys!! I don't know what to say. I am trembling still as I write this to you through a blurry haze of tears. You are all so thoughtful and I never would have expected this!!! My damn husband took my camera to work today so he could go straight to graduation so I can't even take pictures right now but I promise I will tonight. I am going to try to thank all of you one by one but I am sure I will miss someone so please let me know if I did not give you a personal thanks.

Bonnie's Mom ~ I love love love the hats!! My husband will wear it proudly and being that I am a hat gal myself I'll be wearing mine often! I also love the bracelet and thank you cards, I'll be sending one out to each and every one of you.

Dawn (Lily's Mom) ~ Thank you so much for the Seahorse...I've seen one of these before and think the idea is great! Did you send the scarf's too? I love them and will use them often.....

Jasper's Mom ~ Thank you for the wonderful Mary K set, the beanie baby, soap and candle. My beanie will sit next to my night stand where I pray every night and I will think of you when I do so. I'd tell you I will think of you in the bath too, but this is the wrong thread (hehe)

Terrilyn ~ I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the necklace, where on earth did you find such a thing. It is so beautiful and I will wear it daily to show my support to other women as well. Also, thank you for the great book, I'll be reading it tonight

Julie ~ Wow, a gift all the way from Scotland! I am feeling the love thousands of miles away. The yorkie keychain is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The eyes twinkle just like our furbabies. The dog collars fit great and my "Angel of Hope" will be worn daily. Thank you!

Endevorbear ~ My kids sent a big THANK YOU for the stickers. They will be so excited. Also, thank you for the bath wash. I look forward to many nights soaking in that great smell.

Gingergirl's Mom ~ Thank you for the Crabtree & Evelyn gift set. I love that place and am glad I got so much bath stuff because it gives me reason to take bath's more often and a different scent every night.

Deb (BchGirl) ~ You are too much woman!! Thank you for the ladybug, and I know I have never told you that I collect them. I'll have to tell you a very touching story one of these days as to why I collect them. She or he will sit on my nightstand along with my beanie as a reminder of you every day. Also, I love the charm "Bless this Woman". It will be worn proudly.

Patti ~ Oh Patti, thank you so much for the notepad, I laughed when I saw it. I want a case of them to give to all of my yorkie friends. It's a magnetic note pad that says "in case of lost yorkie, empty purse" It is too fitting. And how on earth did you know I wanted that book. I've tried to order it on Amazon.com three times and it's always sold out. Thank you, I can't wait to start it! And because of you I will be relaxing well with the aromatherapy set.

Lillysmom ~ The healing angle is beautiful. Thank you so very much. I sure do feel the love with all of the angels that were sent with this package. I will always know that someone somewhere from my online family is thinking of me.

cpmarried (Paula) ~ Girl, thank you for the beautiful bracelet. People are going to think I am seriously demented wearing all this PINK but I love it. It is my favorite color and I wear something pink everyday so I will be able to wear all of my pink bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings everyday!!

Heather Lathrop (my secret buddy ) Thank you so so so much for organizing this for me. I am so blessed to have you and all of my other YT friends and family. I am truly touched by your generosity and thoughtfulness. The rose bath, soap bars and photo album are way too cute. I can't believe the bag and package all matches. How very PINK!! The photo frame will also sit next to my beanie and ladybug on my nightstand and will think of you every night. You are a very special woman. Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart.

Oh how I hope I did not leave anyone out. Also, a very special thank you to each and everyone of you for the thoughtful and well written cards, (except for deb, I found a few type-o's LMAO). They are all too personal for me to go into detail but they were all deeply heart felt and will cry often thinking of what wonderful people all of you are.

I apologize for this post being so long but I wanted to make sure everyone got that special thank you they deserve for being so generous.

I love you guys!!
Baileys_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!