View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 09:07 AM   #23
Hickey007
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLC12345678
I know exactly where that is!!!! We go to Tuscaloosa whenever Auburn plays there. In Birmingham, we lived on Hwy 280, right off 459. We would never consider getting a lab unless we could spend a lot of time with it. I had yorkies growing up, but my husband had labs. He is really talented at training them to hunt and do all those other "big dog" tricks (heel, back, etc.). We agreed to get a yorkie first because we felt like a lab puppy could adjust to the yorkie from the start, instead of getting a yorkie with a full grown lab, who might have dominance issues. This way, the yorkie can establish that it is the "alpha dog" so hopefully the lab will not mess with it too much. I guess we'll see!!!!!!!

Oh Auburn fans huh? Well I guess its ok. No I'm kidding I wasn't actually raised in Bama so I'm not die hard one way or the other. I do prefer Alabama to win though but when they aren't playing against each other I'm glad to see Auburn win too. With your husband being that way you won't have to worry at all. My lab is always right beside me and follows me every where because I'm the one who has always worked with him and such. He listens to my husband and is very well behaved but you can tell whose dog he is. Yeah Reagan, our yorkie, she will let the big dogs know when enough is enough. She will definately stand her ground.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!