View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 05:25 AM   #16
Baileys_Momma
And Morgan Too!
Donating Member

Hey V ~ I wanted to let you know that you and your husband are in my thoughts. You have been such a wonderful friend to me after all I have gone through and just want to return the favor. Keep your head high and know that a lot of furbabies on here are sending love to you....and now for a funny story

It is no secret that I am a very organized and tidy person. I pride myself that I can keep my house and life in such good order, which you have to with 5 kids and a life like mine When my kids were younger I always fussed about the way they ate and making sure they never got a crumb or a drop of jelly on them; because of me being a freak of nature anytime any of my kids spilled the smallest dribble of water on themselves they would scream. Ok so I have turned them into mosters, my bad!

When my now 4-year old daughter was about 15 mo. old I had to go outta town for business so my husband stayed home with the kids for 2 days. I gave him very strict instructions on what to do with the kids. He knew about my freakish organized behaviors and always thought I was going overboard.
So while I am on my trip my husband sends me this picture, it is my daughter at 15-months old feeding herself Speghetti-O's. mg: you will never know how much I cried when I say this picture. Tommie said she loved every bid of it and sat there for 2 hours playing. I think she looks like a little Ompa Loompa.

Now, everytime I go back to this picture I laugh and remind myself to lighten up....you only live once.

Hopen you got a good laugh V. We love ya girl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oompa loompa - Mercedes.jpg (19.5 KB, 60 views)
Baileys_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!