View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
Pyrodjm
Yorkie Talker

Default Yorkie in the NY-NJ-PA area?

Hello everyone,

I live in NYC and I would love a female yorkie pup. I have a 1 year-old Westie that is itching for a little sister. I want a pet quality yorkie that is NOT TINY (5-9 lbs at maturity would be great). I don't want to show her or breed her.
My other dog is fixed, as she will be. I want just dress her up and spoil her. My Westie is a 16 pound male and his darling father does not let me dress his son up as much as I'd like (silly macho foolishness...). But I love them both to death. LOL.

Unfortunately, everyone I see near me with a yorkie got their pup from a pet store. I do not even enter stores that sell cats and dogs so that is not an option. I would love to find a breeder relatively nearby so that I could visit and see the parents of my new baby. I don't mind a roadtrip. I would be willing to deal with reputable breeders that ship, if people on YT had had good experiences or visited them. I want to adopt the pup in August because I am a teacher and will be able to give her weeks of undivided attention before returning to work.

Sorry for the novel,
Dana
Pyrodjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!