View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie Runyan
i FOUND a site that offered free yorkies (actually two sites i will talk about them one at a time) ok first on the email addy was in salt lake i emailed them i was emailed back that the breeder has a friend that had 3 pups for adoption 2 females one mail that the person who purchased them moved to Nigeria....could not take care of them...ok fine...dogs were in Ill...well it turned out to be 350.00 each including airfare etc....I WAS TO western union the money to Nigeria.
i contacted airlines and they said DO NOT SEND MONEY IT IS A SCAM.

Second free yorkie yea right...it was in northern california 450.00 to fly the pup out to ariz or nevada....i emailed the person who had this free pup and said my husband and i could drive to where ever the pup was and pick it up...much cheaper for us to drive there than a flight for the pup...well needless to say i never heard from him again...

So i am still with out a yorkie

just thought i would pass this on..
also i have read this happening to others..
melmel
Yes, this happens all too often. Never do business with a person who claims to be in Nigeria (it is always a scam) you will give them money but you won't get a puppy. If you ever do find someone that has a puppy and it has to be shipped always go through puppy escrow, it ensures that you get a puppy, the one you agreed on, and the seller gets the money, it is the safest way and you will know that you will get a puppy unlike if you were to go through western union and pay and get no puppy or guarantee. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a free yorkie. The only free yorkie that you could possibly find is one from a close family member or relative or possibly someone that is giving away their yorkie which is alot older and even then most them sell them to you instead of giving them to you for free. Sad to say, if you are looking for a free yorkie, you probably will never get one :-(
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!