View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #7
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

in the uk you can leave a dog in a car aslong as its not a hot day and they dont happen often here, if the dog is in a car on a hot day the police can brake the window and get them out. i would never leave my dogs in a car not now there are so many dogs stolen in the uk, i use to leave scampi in my mums car years ago if we were only going to be a few mins in a shop. one day i left him in the car while we popped in to a shop i left a little gap at the top of the window and i had forgotten i had left a 10 pound note on the dash and when we got back to the car i could see blood on the window, i checked scampi all over but he only had blood around his mouth and it wasnt his, someone must of got there hand in the little gap of the window to steal the money and he had jumped up from the floor where he would lay and bite them, he would also hold on and shake so i bet they had trouble getting there hand back out the car, there was noway anyone could of stolen him not with out losing there fingers anyway
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!