View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 09:06 AM   #11
njyorkieluvr
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for your responses. I don't plan on having my pet in the "yard" so to speak. we dont have a yard..its a shared courtyard that is not secured ..so that is a definite no no. this neighbor is not a part of our complex. when he got the 1st 2 dogs...he is on a second pair i think.i cant tell...he may be doing something illegal..we have already called the police...its scary though.They are not the nicest people..they have "problems" and i will leave it at that. The guy who actually owns them ..is only there a few weekends a month..i think he lives in Deleware.we have been looking for him but havent seen him yet. so when the cops come..they speak to people who live in apartments in the house and they could care less.
I will talk to the "owner" as soon as i see him...i think he actually has people keeping the dogs there....but i am not sure.

I will keep all your advice in mind and correct as needed.
As i said their barking bothers my man more and he is the "Call the law" i barely notice it..and if THEY are barking...maybe no one will notice if mines does...ya dig?!

my baby is due tomorrow. yippy!!

Join today and remove this ad!