View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #10
KellyV
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzis Mom
Would it make sense to talk to the neighbor if he could get his dogs to shut up? I know if somebody has pitbulls then he is maybe not the most understanding of neighbors. How about the authorities?
That was the first thing I thought of too... Talk to the neighbor. Is (s)he home at all during the day? Maybe he doesn't realize his dogs are barking their heads off all day... And if he does realize, and just doesn't care, I'd file a complaint with your local law enforcement.... While we all understand that they're dogs and they're going to bark, it shouldn't be a non-stop nuisance for you and your household.

Anyway... I live in a duplex and my parents (who live downstairs) have a Beagle that barks... rather, howls... at anything and everything. I don't think Pixie barks any more than she would otherwise because of Princess's barking. But if you end up with a barker, I think if you consistently worked with it you would eventually have a nice quiet pup that could care less if other dogs are making any noise.
KellyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!