View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #5
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENISE517
Ok, I'm at work and we are really dead. I work for a heating & cooling company. I've been on yt all morning. I'm so bad. Anyway. Yorkies are so smart. Our family goes to a yogurt place a few times a week for frozen yogurt. We take Paker with us and they always give him a milk bone dog biscuit. He knows that. As soon as we pull up to the drive thru. He starts getting excited. Its soooo cute. There is one problem. We went to a different ice cream store the other night. We pulled up at the drive thur and there goes Parker getting excited. For some reason, I didnt think much about it. We got to the window and he got even more excited. I said to my daughter what is wrong with him. She said mom... He thinks he is going to get a milk bone from this place too. It was so cute, but so sad at the same time. When he realized they didnt give him a milk bone he was so sad, The poor look on his face.....IT WAS PRICELESS!!!!!
Man, that goes for me too . . My boss is out for 2 weeks since last Monday and all I have done is be on YT

I think that is so cute of Parker . . . I can jsut imagine his dissapointing face.

Anyway, I just had to share this story as I think they are truly smart indeed . . . Okay, every night, for the past few weeks now, Tiger just seems to never get to sleep all night so he would always wake up and just rearing to play. So, I have been putting him back in the crate and he seems fine with that arrangement, for about an hour then he whines and says "take me, take me". . so I get him again and he goes back to sleep. But that is not the funny part of it. I'd say about 30 minutes prior to going to bed every night, I put him on his crate so he can get a headstart on trying to get some zzzzzz's. Whether my husband is already in bed asleep or NOT, he is quiet as a mouse and seem contented to be in there. I finish up on cleaning my sewing area and get ready for bed. Even when I am in the adjoining room (our bathroom) still complete silence from him. I go to the side of my bed and get ready . . .lay out my pillows as well as Tiger's blanket as he sleeps on my side. . . .still no sound from him. But as soon as I climb up my bed, he barks and won't stop until I come get him. . . never fails. One time, I tried to go through my hubby's side just to see if I can get away with it . . . but, he must know because as soon as I got to my side, right on cue there goes him barking. I truly enjoy him sleeping with me though and good thing I easily get back to sleep no matter how many times I wake up in the middle of the night when he does. This morning, I jumped up and could not find him so I turned to my hubby and asked where Tiger was. Lo and behold, he was burried in my DH's pillow snuggled right next to his side . . . it was sooo cute. . . and first time too. I think that is a good thing as I plan to eventually move him to the middle so Annika can take his usual spot when she comes home Sorry this is way toooo long . . .
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!