View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Default She cracks us up!!

You know like small kids have their "imaginary" friends... well i think Chanel has a whole soccer team of imaginary friends LOL... she is cracking us up, she keeps running to our bedroom to play with "them" on the bed, we sneak up on her and watch her from the hallway, she's too busy to even notice us standing there.... she jumps up & down like a clown, barks and makes the those funny noises. She runs through the hallway as if she's getting chased, barking, going nuts!

Every time i give the girls a treat during the day she takes it to the bedroom and leaves it on my bed, runs back to me for more and repeats the process.
By the time i go to bed at night, she has about half the toy basket of toys spread all over the bed.

Everynight my husband plays the "magic game" with them, he hides treats in his pocket, does "magic tricks" with them, anyhow, it keeps them occupied and the girls love it ofcourse.
Lastnight he told Chanel "this treat is for Jeffrey" she took it and ran to the room, came back for more, everytime he said another name, when i looked on my bed, there were dog cookies everywhere lol

Chelsey just stands there looking at her while she's giving it a go as if she's thinking "my sister has lost the plot" it's too funny

They are just so much like human kids, you gotta love it
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!