View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #1
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Where the HECK is She? I am SO UPSET!

Sorry guys, but I have to vent and no one will understand more than animal lovers. I dropped my cat off at the groomers at about noon. This is MaiTai's first time going to that groomer's. They didn't even ask for her shot record or rabies proof. I remember the lady said about 3 times that she won't be ready until AFTER 6 because she was going on her lunchbreak and won't be able to start on her until 3. That was fine because she is a himilayan and I asked her to wash her, brush her and trim her. So I get there at about 10 after and the door is locked. I even walked around the building looking for someone. I noticed a sign on the door that said they only release animals during working hours of 8-12 2-6. But they run a Pet Hotel too, so I thought that was regarding the Pet Hotel.
I am SO upset. I check my cell for msgs. and went home and checked the answering machine. NOTHING. You would think they would call me and tell me what's going on right? You think they would ask if I was on my way. You think they would tell me that they are going to close up and leave my cat there. What if she was on a special diet? Mai Tai has never spent a night away from the house, she is a very skiddish girl and I am so worried. I was even worried about her only being gone for 3 hours. I will not be able to sleep tonight. I have left so many messages now. I had thought that people were there 24/7 because it was a Pet Hotel. I am POSITIVE the lady said come after 6. If she said come before 6 or come at 6 SHARP I would have remembered. God it is going to be a long night without my cat.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!