View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #14
barbg402
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSchulte
No update yet, probably won't know more until tomorrow. And no, he wasn't up to date on all his shots, only had the first two, the last one was at about 12 weeks, these last few months have just been really hard financially, behind on everything, barely keeping gas in the car and food on our plates (and bowls). I am just glad the vet isn't allowing our lack of money right now to stand in the way of helping Benji. I will let you know what I find out after I call the vet's office tomorrow.
I am saying a prayer for Benji. Hope he will recover very soon. Don't worry about him not being up to-date with his shots. Juice was up to-date with all shots and still didn't make it! His white bllod cell count was extremly low. Then Cassie came down with it, she wasn't up to-date on shots and she pulled through fine. Sounds like Benji's white blood cells are working good for him, otherwise he would have the bloody diarrhea before now. Keep us updated as to his progress.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!