Thread: dog strollers
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #15
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
The girls stroller looks really nice, is it a carrier also? Oh, what adoreable yorkies you have there, I can see your girls would be the center of attention any place. I went to the site you have here, the Sport XL reminds me of the Happy Trails (cept it has the two front wheels on each side in the front).
Hmmmmmm maybe that is why I found those wooden clogs so uncomfortable cause I didn't wear those thick woolen socks with them. They were so awkward to try to walk in, LOL. However years ago, Jack did work with a man from Holland and he use to wear them to work, Jack said you could really hear him walking and up and down the steps was a real noise maker. By the way is your stroller made in Germany, I was curious as to what they sell for over there? Patti
check out Pet Gear at WWW.PETGEARINC.COM and the Model:PG8150PI is on the leaflet that came with our Happy Trails Stroller.

Yes, this stroller also turns into a carrier which can also be used as a carseat, but hey... there's NO way of keeping Chanel in there while we drive in the car, she wants to stand on TOP of the steering wheel, well my DH allows her to stand with her front paws on the top

Not sure where the stroller was made, but i thought it was China We don't get those nice pet things locally, dog clothes are starting to become "trendy" here and i know there are a few shops spread over the country. (this place is behind in time) lol

The more i look at the pink Happy Trails Stroller, the more i think i "need" one LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!