Thread: dog strollers
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:18 PM   #14
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsey
Patti, ill attach a pic of our stroller. I ordered it from www.ibiyaya.com a few months ago, its easy to use and the girls love it, well they love everything they can "hang out in" i think they enjoy the attention lol

NO lol... they don't wear those wooden clogs here anymore, tho i know during ww2 and before that time, they did because they had little else, they use to wear them with thick woolen socks, to keep the feet warm. A lot of the old farmers still wear them to work on the fields.
They are sold mostly as souveniers nowdays
The girls stroller looks really nice, is it a carrier also? Oh, what adoreable yorkies you have there, I can see your girls would be the center of attention any place. I went to the site you have here, the Sport XL reminds me of the Happy Trails (cept it has the two front wheels on each side in the front).
Hmmmmmm maybe that is why I found those wooden clogs so uncomfortable cause I didn't wear those thick woolen socks with them. They were so awkward to try to walk in, LOL. However years ago, Jack did work with a man from Holland and he use to wear them to work, Jack said you could really hear him walking and up and down the steps was a real noise maker. By the way is your stroller made in Germany, I was curious as to what they sell for over there? Patti
check out Pet Gear at WWW.PETGEARINC.COM and the Model:PG8150PI is on the leaflet that came with our Happy Trails Stroller.
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!