View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:18 PM   #1
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Default Think Your Baby May Be Constipated? Maybe Not...

Yesterday Baby was walking around the yard squatting, and squatting, and squatting. She was pushing so hard and a little mushy stuff came out after all that pushing. I got nervous b/c she's never done anything like this. She was outside squatting for a good 5-7 minutes nonstop!
Well, like a good mommy I had to check her butt. She had poop smooshed all over her hair and it smelled gross. I took a paper towel to wipe her and she had some hard popp in/on her bung hole! I thought she had something caught in there!
Well, before I freaked, I had Matt hold her still to look closely at her butt. She had flattened, dried poop stuck on her hair completely covering her bung hole!!! It wasn't there for that long because she pooped fine in the morning, but no wonder she couldn't get anything out! That was blocking her hole (poor Baby).
So I took an old pair of my mother's scissors and cut the poop off. Now her bung hole was clear. I still gave her some veggie oil with water just in case, but my mom (she's grandsitting today) said she's pooping nicely now!
I feel so proud of myself!
I just wanted to let everyone know that just because they may seem constipated, maybe they have something blocking their bung hole!!!! So, go take a look at their privates and check it out! How fun, right!?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!