Old 05-09-2006, 12:44 PM   #12
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Blessing
\

Hi Mandy,
I checked on shipping costs on a stroller for someone out of the US, it was out of sight, one place the cost would have been more than the stroller :-( I don't know what kind of a stroller you have now but they do sell those weather guards for that Pink Happy Trails Stoller seperate, but ? that it would fit on the make of stroller you have. Are you handy at sewing? You might give a thought of making a weather guard for the stroller you have now, there is no zippers in it and it does look like it would be fairly easy to make. It is made out of a Nylon water proof fabric with the clear plastic windows. Have a great day there in Holland, hope they weather is as lovely as here. Patti and ~~Baby Blessing~~
Do the people really wear the wooden shoes there in Holland, hubby bought me a pair back when he was in Greenland when we first got married and you really gotta have a talent to wear those, my feet weren't tough enough :-) are they making them more comfortable now?

Patti, ill attach a pic of our stroller. I ordered it from www.ibiyaya.com a few months ago, its easy to use and the girls love it, well they love everything they can "hang out in" i think they enjoy the attention lol

NO lol... they don't wear those wooden clogs here anymore, tho i know during ww2 and before that time, they did because they had little else, they use to wear them with thick woolen socks, to keep the feet warm. A lot of the old farmers still wear them to work on the fields.
They are sold mostly as souveniers nowdays
Attached Thumbnails
dog strollers-wagentje2-klein.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!