View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
tontina5
Yorkie Talker

Ip Bahamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellah
About a week or so ago, i was also talking to some man from Africa about a yorkie pup he was going to sell it to me for only $450 shipping included. i had a bad feeling about it and wanted to make sure so i posted about it here and turns out it was a scam!! Then, I thought i found the perfect place in NY she was selling a yorkie pup for only $550 and i would be able to pick him up but after some research, i found out that the place gets it's puppies from the mills and i was heartbroken again. People can be so heartless and cruel. I have been looking for a yorkie for a long time now and it looks like i am not going to be getting one anytime soon. The prices are ridiculous!!!! Sorry, but I highly doubt you will ever get a yorkie puppy for free or for only $300. I know exactly how you feel.
I read your post about the person in Cameroon, I answered that same in in the Miami Herald!!! These ppl are so sick!!! He said he was a missionary there!! At least you are in the US where there are so many options. There are not many different types of breeds here, s**tz su's are really popular here but I fell in love w' yorkies from the moment I saw one on Mtv's My sweet 16. I had to go online and find out what kind of dog it was! Now I'm hooked, so I am kinda frustrated. Hope we get our puppies soon!!
tontina5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!