View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 11:32 AM   #3
Mellah
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylabelle
Hi I am a college student attending East Carolina University. I am a junior and in dire need of a favor. I want a yorkie so bad, I have already sent some man in africa 2000 dollars for a yorkie I was supposed to recieve last August and am still waiting on. So I really cant afford another one. Is there anybody who has a puppy for free or under 300 dollars. I am willing to drive and if you have more I have friends who want to buy also. I have wanted a yorkie since i was a little girl and the one time I try to buy one I get scammed. so if there is anybody out there that can help me or no somebody who can help me please contact me at ldf0829@mail.ecu.edu. Thank you
About a week or so ago, i was also talking to some man from Africa about a yorkie pup he was going to sell it to me for only $450 shipping included. i had a bad feeling about it and wanted to make sure so i posted about it here and turns out it was a scam!! Then, I thought i found the perfect place in NY she was selling a yorkie pup for only $550 and i would be able to pick him up but after some research, i found out that the place gets it's puppies from the mills and i was heartbroken again. People can be so heartless and cruel. I have been looking for a yorkie for a long time now and it looks like i am not going to be getting one anytime soon. The prices are ridiculous!!!! Sorry, but I highly doubt you will ever get a yorkie puppy for free or for only $300. I know exactly how you feel.
Mellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!