View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry A Terrible Accident

Today something terrible happened........Magnum my 1lb yorkie mix (6 months old) a couple months ago he was playing on the sofa with my older yorkie mix and he fell off and hit his heas, we thought we had lost him we rushed him to the Vet on a Sunday night, with steriods and sleep he seemed to be fine..running and playing, we are still paying for that, but its okay anything to have him alive and healthy....but today...my 16 months son had 3 shots and was cranky so i was on top of a chair looking for the tylenol and when...i stepped down....i didnt know mag was waiting on me....i stepped down on his...little..head. it was awful!!!!!!!!... i went hystical, i called my husband and my parents, my husband it out of town, he told me that i had to behave like an adult and not carry on in front of the baby, .....when my parents showed up......they said how irresponsible i was, and what if that had been my son's head...all the while.....im cleaning the walls through out my house and the floors..because i had been holding magnum through out the house after...wards....my clothing was soaked...my foot feels so strange..i was made to go to my parents house, my pants still have stains on them..i want my buddy back!! right now i dont even know how to react..........i dont ever want another tinie tiny dog....i feel awful..i can still remeber what it felt like under my foot...........i..dont even know what to say..i feel sick...
i hope no one thinks bad of me, i dont write a lot of post i just like to read them, i dont think i will be visting anymore, too sad...
thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!