View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 08:09 AM   #1
lily24
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry How Annoying is this!!!!!

I am so annoyed! As you all know I have been looking for a puppy for quite sometime now. I know all the ads in the clasifieds b/c I call them everyday.
Today I called on a ad that I found and to my surprise its the same people that I talked to last week!!! I found this lady's name and number through another person. When I talked to her she was telling about how she gave her female away to her sister b/c her sisters had passed away of cancer. She sat there and told me how they never put thier puppies in the classifieds and dont want to sell them for so much b/c thats all she wanted was for them to go to a good home. First she told me $500 akc and all. I had to call her sister b/c she was the one who had the puppies and the mother. When I spoke to her she told me $600. Well anyways I never pursued b/c the story they both gave me was just too much. So anyways this morning I go to look in the paper and find this new as. These puppies are supposedly tiny! AKC for $800.
Well wouldnt you know its the same lady that told me last week $600 ready by may 1st! Why all of a sudden are they 800 and tiny???
Its the same parents! I checked the number and its all the same. She told me this week that (mothers name) was 8llbs and last week was 10!!! and all puppies were going to around 4-5 llbs. What a lie!! oh and now its the same story only this time they are not sisters they are aunt and niece.
Boy what people try to do just for a buck!!!!!!
Sorry just ranting and raving and the boyfriend no longer wants to here it.
lily24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!