View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #9
BabyGenes-Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi there thanks so much for responding to my post, sorry to hear of your little furbaby has the same thing as Baby Gene she seems to be feeling a little better today she just seems sooooooo tired..unlike her..... she weighs 6pounds an either 7.50 >>oops i thought it was less then that on her weight until i just looked at her paper work.......she has been going to the pottie alot the past few days and hubby said this morning she looks like she has lost 10 pounds already..poor little one dont even weigh 10 pounds i told hubby(he said it was a word to use...lol) but she is on Lasix 12.5mg until we see the Doc this week on Fri..not sure if she will have to take this med all her life or just to get the fluid off..she still coughs or i should say honks so i hope he can tell me more on that i hate hearing her honk(cough) like she does it sounds aweful..he said at this time he was more worried about getting the fluid off around her heart. so maybe he can tell me more this week ,, she was panting so hard he said it was hard to tell....so we will see
hope your little one gets along okay..just love our furbabies so much....like one of the kids...keep in touch and i will post on Fri how she is doing
thanks again for asking
hugs
Baby Gene & Momma
BabyGenes-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!