View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 02:06 PM   #6
xBUTTERCUPx
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiesMomma
I need all my fellow YT'ers to reassure me. I went out of town this weekend with my sister-in-law and we went to her nieces baby shower. The shower was held at her friends house not hers. Anyways long story short we went there and I was standing out on the deck and happened to look over the edge and there were 2 dogs outside. They were large dogs (at least 100lbs each) in it looked like a 6x6 area. I noticed the dogs were very matted and dirty and one had no hair on it's tail (look like the fleas were eating them both up). I honestly felt like I was watching an episode of animal precinct on Animal Planet. I have never ever seen dogs that looked that neglected. The kicker was when I saw pee on the ground and the area was so small one of the dogs had no choice but to lay in it. I told my sister-in-law (who is a dog lover as well) to look to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and she agreed it was very bad. I went down to talk to the dogs and started to cry, it was then I knew I had to do something. Well not only did I confront the owner of the dogs, but as soon as I got home today I called the humane society in their area to report them. Please reassure me that it was the right thing to do. In my heart I knew I had too, but I feel bad that an officer was being sent to their house they have a son who is under 10. However I would have felt even worse if I didn't do anything. Thanks
I think you did the right thing. No animal deserves to be neglected like that
xBUTTERCUPx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!