View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:15 PM   #8
myorkies2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hi there, can you tell me how you baby is doing? I have one with an enlarged heart also. He is 6 months old, I think it is time for the doc to put him on the Lasix daily....He weighs almost 8 pounds. Can you tell me how much your baby weighs and what size dose the doc put your BabyGenes on? Thanks so much for any info you can send and I am so sorry for us both! Of course our little baby yorkies as well..........they are so innocent, why why why???

How is your baby doing at this point in treatment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGenes-Mom
Hello all Baby started acting like she didnt feel real well late last night, she is like chilling, honking kinda of cough, and at one time last night her tongue was to the left side of her face..well i called the vet hosp and he said well what is she doing and i told him.. he said keep a eye on her and if she gets worse call back(this was 1:30 am) i held her and tried to make her better and she was still not feeling any better this am.. she didnt seem to get worse in the night stayed about the same...so i waited it out and took her to the vet hosp first this the Am. she was feeling pretty hot to me and they took her temp it was 103... she is crying as i type this holding her in my arms oh Lord i want her to be herself again ......but back to the vet hosp he said she looked pretty good but was breathing heavy so he did a chest exray..he came back and said she has a enlarged heart and their was fluid on her chest...he sent home some Lasix 1 time a day... but im still so worried about her chilling like and fever.. he said the fever would come down as she calms down... well she has calmed down just still crying and acting like she is chilling.... he never acted worried about her fever....do any of u give your little ones any thing for fever?? somethime has to give i cant stand to see her like this,,,,,,she weighs 7.3 lbs.. what can i do????? help?? she is not coughing now...just seems hot and feels like she is chilling
thanks to all that respond to this post
hugs
Baby Gene and Momma
myorkies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!