View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Smile We Got Our Tails & Claws Done...

Well hello it's been a busy night and morning so far...I got up @ 5 to feed, then we went to the vet and guess what Tiffy didn't get sick or potty!!!!!!! She ALWAYS does that...Maybe having puppies has helped?? I don't care what it is but I'm so thankful she didn't. I put the puppies on a portable heating pad with 2 towels over it, then a blanket (Baby) and covered them up in a tomato box with a lid and then put Tiffy in her carrier and we was off. Got there he took them back right away and did his job, I was so scared! But they all did fine, he said to keep feeding them a little every 4 hours for it seems to be helping. Said bring them in when they are 6 weeks old. He has the big scales for bigger dogs and he said my postal scales was probably more likely to be more accurate then his. He weighed them too...I got his weight but it's in its a 10th of a pound so I have no idea who much they weigh! I'll give them here and maybe U all can tell me the weights of them?? #1~ .4 ,#2~.5, #3~.4 #4~.3...I have a whiner, Little boy blue as I call him (His collar is blue!) he was just a crying, I don't know if his tail is hurting or what but he seem better now. U should of heard all them coming home..We (Me and my 2 youngest girls) had Tim McGraw on and we had to turn it up to even keep our minds! LOL! They was all a holler and yelping, Tiffy's is so ear piercing it's bad...I told the girls sing, sing! It was really funny. But so far we are okay. Well I've got laundry to do and babies to tend to. Hugs, Lee~ Tiffy & Teddy's Mommy & Now new Grandma to 4 beautiful babies!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!