View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 05:15 AM   #12
Jaspermom
Yorkies Rock My World!

Sad He does use leashes that choke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingergirlsmom
I've never watched him, but I've been told some pretty negative things. Of course, I won't form an opinion myself without more info. But, does he support the use of choke collars in training?
Even if it was an employee, and it most likely was, people pay good money to use his facility because of his name.

I firmly believe that as the owner, he's every bit as responsible. It's his responsibility to make sure that his staff is well-trained and properly supervised.

What happened to that dog did not happen in a vacuum, if the facility is that big, where were the other employees?
His leashes go around the dogs neck like a collar and slide back and forth. They do choke. I am not impressed. I began watching his show because so many people recommended it here. After just a few minutes, and witnessing him pulling a misbehaving dog COMPLETELY OFF THE GROUND by the leash, I changed the channel. After seeing South Park the other day, I decided to give him another try, and watched a couple episodes. I still don't like his methods, and I think he panders to the rich. He's a really good marketing person, has found a niche, and is exploiting it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!