View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 02:01 PM   #13
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsey
I think we need Villette's advice here, she is a professional with hair
LOL !! Mandy - you are way WAY TOO NICE !! I am so NOT a pro - but I did look carefully at that picture and to me - it LOOKS like new growth. BUT - since one side is more pronounced - it makes me wonder if the hair isn't breaking off - is this hair that you put up in a bow ?

IF you have been to a groomer recently.... they may have done a booboo - I just had Chanel done - and they chopped UNDER her long hair behind the ear - I was a bit miffed cause it was a silly mistake - but hey - it'll grow back and it can't be seen ...a groomer CAN make mistakes and we may not see them right away.

I doubt you burnt it with a hairdryer - you'd have smelled that... and your yorkie would have yelped....so that cant be it. (always use the low heat setting on hair & hold the dryer WAY away from them)

Another thing is yorkies LOVE to rub their heads on stuff - can she be doing that and causing breakage ?

(MY cocker Tessa cleans her silly face Wall-Walking down on our hallway - she shaved off her whole eyebrow on one side doing THAT....LOL...I'm not kidding ! My wall was a mess too. Goobers everywhere lol !)

So...saying all that - the only thing I can think of that this could be is just the way your yorkies hair is growing ....or its Growing out from a hair-cut and you just now noticed it....either way it's kind of a puzzle isn't it ?

Do you use any special hair products on her hair ?

Last edited by red98vett; 05-05-2006 at 02:03 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!