View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 09:47 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezertblu
You are to be commended for passing this on, knowledge is power and education the key! I posted the plight of dog and cat fur trade on my brave journal and folks didn't want to "see" as if they saw it was real, if they turned thier eyes away it could continue to just be words, I would of posted it here, but didn't want to stirr up controversy..as it is very graphic and extremely sad..but all too real.I once again commend you for your post!
dezertblu...WE have LOTS of really disturbing threads on this awful dilema here on Yorkietalk -

many of us make it a mission to keep these posts alive so that the new members will be made aware of this HUGE problem in our country. The fur trade is EVIL AND SICKENING ! We've posted those videos too - but many times people just cannot view them - I FORCE myself to watch so I can talk about it but get nightmares afterwards...Animals are SO Mistreated by men.

I was so glad to see this and thank you to cheryl000 for posting it - and dezertblu - feel FREE to add your information - we can't have enough said about this.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!